CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Jess tagged me!

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was in 7th grade at ACYI in Brigham City. My best friend Jessica Bunderson missed the whole year of school because she was very sick and the doctors couldn't decide what was wrong. (Ovarian Cysts) This is the year that Robyn Cordner and i became good friends!

5 Things on my to-do list today.
Go to work.
Get information to finish my taxes.
Come home and help work on the basement.
Watch Enchanted with my niece Sophie!
Go to bed!

6 Snacks that I enjoy.
Fresh peach pie from Maddox
Peeps
Sugar free chocolate Pudding
Fresh fruit
Reese's peanut butter cups
Mini eggs

3 Bad habits.
Biting/Breaking my acrylic nails.
Leaving clothes on the floor
leaving lights on when i leave a room

If I were suddenly a Billionaire I would.
Pay off my house.
By my husband the honda VTX motorcycle that he is jones'n for.
Go on a cruise to alaska or somewhere tropical.
Live happily ever after! :)

5 Places I've lived.
Mission San Jose, CA
Jamestown, CA
Brigham City, UT
Ogden, UT
No fifth place :(

5 Jobs I've had.
actually i have only had three jobs!
Paul's Patch
Master Cuts
Permanent Solution

5 Things people don't know about me.
I like to sew!
I really like to bake!
I love to take pictures.
I could live on Dr. Pepper alone.
I always wanted a little brother...and never got one! lol

I'm kind of pathetic and have nobody to tag so hopefully i get some friends soon! ha ha

1 comments:

Jessica Davis

Yay! That was fun. I learned so much more about you! Oh, and my computer is fixed. I did a system restore and Wahlah! Toshiba tech support helped me. I couldn't figure it out on my own. My computer was having technical difficulties!