CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

ABC'S

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attatched! :)
B- Best Friend: Vance, Julie, My sis
C-Cake or Pie: fresh peach pie from maddox! YUM!
D-Day: Any holiday! They bring family together!
E- Essential Item: Cell phone!
F- Favorite Color: Red &Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: BEARS! from Jorge and Doro when they bring them straight from Germany!
H-Home town: Brigham
I- Indulgences: sweets & shopping
J- January or July?: Both! January for the cold and my birthday. July because i love the 4th!
K-Kids: someday...were thinking 2 is it!
L-Life is incomplete without: My Hubby & Our families!
M- Marriage Date: June 22, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Nicole
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples!!
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders! (not as bad as vance though! ha ha)
Q- Quote: "when i tell you i love you it's to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"
R- Reason To Smile: Being happy and alive! Plus it's my anniversary! yay!:)
S- Season: spring and fall
T- Tag Three: Ashley Russel, Andrea thompson, Ashley Hardy
U- Unknown fact about me: when i was young i had stitches in my tongue
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Lover of meat! ha
W- Worst Habit: sleeping to much! I love it!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: neither right now! one means i'd be pregnant and the other is usually when something is wrong! ah!
Y-Your favorite food: Pizza & Tacos!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Capricorn!

2 comments:

Jessica Davis

Okay, I haven't been on the computer in a while I guess. You have a couple of new blogs! All of them super cute, love the pics! Vance and Suessa(sp?)pics trying to eat the fish are hilarious. The ABC tag was fun because I learned some new things about you!

Ashley Russell

Hey how are you guys doing? what have you been up to Ash