CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yellowstone!

We went to West Yellowstone, Montana with my parents. We had a great time! It was nice to finally get a real vacation instead of just a weekend get away! (sorry! there are alot of pictures!)



My Dad in a bear cage! ha


Vance & a beaver! :)


Somewhere on the way to mammoth


Old Faithful!

I absolutely love the color!


Paint pots, and all of our shadows


The fam!

pretty picture i took!


Vance & I

4 comments:

RicAnn

I love Yellowstone! What a fun trip, I bet you guys had lots and lots of fun! When we get back to Utah we should plan some camping trips :)


I am going to do the tag tonight! So be prepared :)

hollyjared

That looks like alot of fun! I have always loved Yellowstone and its so pretty up there.

McKell

That's so fun! We just went to Yellowstone/Jackson last month for our anniversary. It's so pretty up there huh? It's so nice to get away.

Keith, Heather and Carsen

How fun! I haven't been to yellowstone since Keith and I were dating. We should go with all the friends, or just camping, that would be fun!