CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year Resolution....

out with the old.....

In with the new......
okay so it's really not our new years resolution, but it just seemed to fit. The other night we were sitting on our bed and the laptop decided to topple onto the floor. it was closed and it landed on a pile of my sweatshirts so we didn't think anything of it. when i opened it the next morning that is what i found...well kind of...the pictures above are from after it would only show us the anything in the top left corner. then vance took his wrath out on it. silly boy. it would have cost us more to replace just the screen on the laptop then it would have to buy a new computer. so we decided on the latter and couldn't be happier! I am so in love with our new APPLE

10 comments:

Brooke

Hey that is the same computer that we have! I love it except I just messed a bunch of stuff up with stupid photoshop and now Brian has to "clean it all off". Oh well, still love it! And I am pretty much home now that I have kids, I do one day a month at the salon and a few cuts at home thats it.

Matt and Jenni

Holly! Wow, isn't the blogging world the best?! I totally didn't know you were married...Congrats!! And do you have a PUG??? If so, that is so FABULOUS!! My dog, Fergi, just barely turned 1, but March will mark the 1 year mark of us actually having her. I adore her, she's such a sweetie! Nice computer! I would love to get a new one, I have no idea how old mine is...

hollyjared

Happy Birthday! Ha I didnt know you were that young! It looks like you had a way fun Birthday and you have good taste in food PF Chang's is one of my favorite places too!

Brooke

There is quite a few girls at Split Enz that do great, I would recommend Brooke G. or Kasia

McKell

Hey, thanks for the comment :) You guys look like you have fun too! Awesome Apple! You will love it, we have a laptop and I will never go back to PC. I would love having a desktop like that, awesome.

Sarah

Ouch! That stinks, but the new Apple is great... I love mine too!

Trav kris and conley

Hey holly! thanks for my haircut the other day!i love it! and i told ya before but cute blog! you can check mine out if ya want!

Unknown

HOLLY!? Oh my gosh...this whole blogging thing kills me. I love that I have come in contact with people from the past. You are looking great and oh so happy!

I wish I had your computer and Happy late B-day!

Jessica Davis

Fancy! Are you lovin it?

Unknown

I'm glad you found us! I make all of my digital scrapbook stuff on Photoshop. (Thanks to Nate) I love doing it. Thanks again for letting us come to the cabin. We had a lot of fun!