CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things about me!

1. I love crafty things, yet i dont do them often!
2. my dogs face makes me laugh even when i'm sad!
3. i hate hate when people don't use blinkers
4. i do not like to be woken up.
5. i think all water should be the color of bear lake
6.i love to go on mini vacations with my family
7. i met my husband on the internet....using dialup....lucky we even met ha
8.i would never clean my room when i lived at home...now i can't stand my house to be dirty
9. i love to bake, yet hate to clean up afterwards
10.I'm obsessed with changing my hair. i guess it's a hazard of the job. it's seriously an addiction.
11. i never use to be scared by scary movies. now that i have a house i get scared really easy. 
12.i have never had a house with a basement... until now... they scare me.
13. my parents and vance tell me that i sigh in my sleep. that's better than snoring right?
14. i can't be late for an appointment or a party no matter how hard i may try
15. one of the hardest times in my life was when a close friend committed suicide
16. i love the tv series snapped! vance thinks its because i am secretly planning his murder.
17. my sister and i are the same age for exactly a month and a week each year and i love it!
18. i love doc marten shoes. i know the fad is over but they are awesome!
19. i like to do things for other people and help them out but i don't like to be helped myself.
20. i love the winter and all it brings. (snow,holidays,decorations)
21. i make a list at least once a day either in my head, on my phone or paper. i always have one.
22. I'm kind of a pack rat. i have a hard time throwing things away. i MIGHT use it again one day.
23. i love my in-laws! they are some of the best people i know
24. i love processed cheese. vance calls it "fake" cheese and refuses to eat it
25. i hate when people are flakey. if you say you'll do something do it. don't make up an excuse of why you can't.


I tag Jessica Davis, Kara Smith, Jenni Bell & Elna Jensen!

1 comments:

Unknown

Where is number 25? Thanks for the tag :| I'm not very good at doing these things but I'll give it a shot.