CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day of Chaos!

I woke up friday  morning to my phone ringing and my sister on the other end saying "Permanent solution has a car in the front window!" Nice way to start off your day off! Ha! So Vance and i got up and threw ourselves together and drove up to Brigham. My biggest concern was if anybody was hurt and thankfully nobody was. I was also worried about the Cordner's since they were in draper with Kelsey at the temple for her big day! Everything worked out and we just ended up with a big mess and some plywood! The front of the store needed to be redone but not necessarially that way! 







9 comments:

Matt and Jenni

OH NO!!!! That is awful....I hope things work out ok!! What a freakin mess...

Justin &Tammy Taylor

Man that stinks! I had the fire marshall over at my house right after it happened. He was late coming over and he was telling me about it! Glad no one was hurt!

Jessica Davis

Crazy, crazy, crazy. When I worked in Logan people parked right up next to the building, and it's mostly glass there. I always worried sbout it happening there but I never thought it would at Permanant Solution. There is such a high curb and a huge sidewalk. She must have had that gas pedal floored! I'm so glad no one was hurt.

McKell

I heard about this! Jessica bought some headbands from me and told me about it. Man, way glad no one was hurt! Was it a crazy old lady or something? That's just nuts!

McKell & Jarrett

I drove past when they were cleaning it upand wondered what had happened! That is so crazy! Good thing nobody was hurt!

Brooke

That is so crazy!

Candace Thomas

Hey...I am glad you found us! I am such a space and forgot to check. Mike said Hi! He was surprised that I ran into you guys. Anyway, it was good to see you (and finally meet you Holly), now we can keep in touch!

Keith, Heather and Carsen

Wow, that is nuts! It was so fun to see you guys at Lance's wedding, we need to do something fun soon k! miss you guys

Daniel and Andrea

So sad that I live just down the road and this is the first I am hearing about it! Thats crazy...glad nobody was hurt!