CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A goodbye to McKay Marler

Yesterday was a bitter sweet day for the Marler family. Jeryl's father, Mckay, returned home to be with his wife. We are thankful that he gets to be with his wife and family again, but he will be missed!



i know it's blurry, but i love it. Grandpa Mckay always had on his Dickies,
 and a comb in his pocket.
Vance & his grandpa

we are so thankful that we got to see him a week before he passed.

4 comments:

RicAnn

Sorry for your lose. But it sounds like he'll be happy to meet up with his wife :)

Heather

Holl-Sorry to hear of your recent loss. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Keith, Heather and Carsen

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We love you guys, let us know if you need a night out, we would love to see you guys again!

Jessica Davis

I am so sorry for your loss. I am also glad you and Vance were able to see him before he passed away. Okay...Now about Vance's long hair. Not the best look. I like it short too! By the way I love the braid! I think you look way cute :)