CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hair Cuts!

Vance had be growin out his hair for about 4 months. i hated it but let him do his own thing because i do my own thing with mine. I HATED it, but stood by my word that it was his decision what he wanted to do with it. a couple of weeks ago i came home from work and he told me he wanted a haircut. i just about passed out! ha The next day he came to brigham to the salon with me and we cut it off! i now have my handsome husband back! Last friday i got a wild hair and decided i was going to cut all of my hair off as well. I had been growing it out for about 8 months. I've decided that i always just grow my hair out to cut it all off again. I don't like long hair on me, but can never seem to remember that! So i had Jess cut it off and I LOVE it! Thanks Jess!
us being nerds...you can see vance's mop here! :)
Handsome Vance with his short hair! (me with my longer hair) 
My long hair (the braid is for you Jess! ha)
New do front
 side
Cute stacked back!

4 comments:

Trav kris and conley

I LOVE it! So cute! I want mine cut now!

Unknown

I love it even if it is the Betty dreaded A-Line. Way cute! I'm still on the fence about what to do with mine. I love my long hair when I'm having good hair days but those seem few and far between... I'll continue my internal debate for a little while longer.

hollyjared

I really like your hair its super cute! Vance's hair looks good too!

Heather Frederiksen

SUPER CUTE!!!! I JUST LOVE THE NEW DO!